Resetting your ring and reconnecting it with your smartphone can often resolve pairing or updating issues. Plus it’s easy if you follow these simple steps:
- Open Nimb app. Go to the device management screen and click disconnect (if your ring has not disconnected already).
- Turn off the ring and close Nimb app.
- Open your smartphone Bluetooth settings and select the ring. Then select ‘forget this device’ or ‘un-pair’ (the phrase will depend on your device).
- Turn Bluetooth off and on again.
- Press and hold the ring’s button for a few seconds to turn it back on.
- Open Nimb app and click ‘add device’ in the top right corner of the screen.
- Follow the instructions to pair your ring and smartphone.