If you are unsatisfied with your Product purchased on nimb.com for any reason, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to return or exchange your Nimb Ring. We will provide a replacement ring if the ring fails to perform as advertised. We do not take responsibility if there is any evidence of physical damage.
To return your Nimb Ring, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and the return address.
To qualify for a refund, all of the following conditions must be met:
- You must return the Product(s) to NIMB (contact email@example.com for the address and other details relating to this return).
- Returned Product(s) must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged).
- All accessories originally included with the purchase of the returned Product(s) must be included with your return.
Additional terms and conditions of all Product returns:
- Products ordered in November and December can be returned through January 31 of the following year. This is the only exception to the above described 30-day return period.
- Shipping and handling charges, gift wrap fees, and taxes paid (e.g., state, customs, VAT) are not refundable.
- You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges and you shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Product while in transit to NIMB.
- If you return Product to NIMB without all parts included in the original package or not in good physical condition, NIMB retains the right to either refuse delivery of such return or charge you a restocking fee of 15% of the original price of the product or the retail value of the missing or damaged accessories, whichever is higher.
- If you purchased your NIMB product from a retailer or on a website other than nimb.com, NIMB will not accept your return and you need to contact the retailer or other seller regarding their return policy.